The University of Western Australia will be introducing a new course in 2015, Master of Ecotourism.
The new degree will cover coursework in the areas of:
- The theory and practice of ecotourism
- Understanding biodiversity and landscapes
- Cultural heritage and Indigenous knowledge
- Interpretation and science communication
- Environmental law, policy and planning
The standard time-frame for completion is two years full-time. Intake periods are February and July each year. Currently the course is only available for internal students through UWA’s Albany campus.
View the full brochure here: Master-of-Ecotourism-brochure.pdf