We at Ecotourism Australia would like to congratulate our certified operators who received T-QUAL Grants for innovative tourism product development projects in the last round for 2013.
Our certified operators receiving grants this year include:
– Billabong Retreat, Maraylya, NSW
– Tweed Heads Catch-A-Crab, Tweed Heads, NSW
– Oakvale Farm & Fauna Land, Salt Ash, NSW
– Australian Trust for Conservation Volunteers, Mount Helen, VIC
– Bloomfield Lodge, Weary Bay, QLD
– Savannah Guides, Cairns, QLD
– Down Under Tours, Portsmith, QLD
– Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre, Rowland Flat, SA
The T-QUAL Grant program is a fantastic opportunity for tourism operators who already have innovative development ideas in the pipeline to put the cogs into gear and receive funding to help set the process in motion. We’re excited to see how our certified operators ideas develop.
For more information on the T-QUAL Grants program, click here.