Minister has announced the first round of successful grant applicants for Tourism Industry Regional Development Fund (TIRF).
Congratulations to our certified operators who have been awarded financial grants to develop new and innovative sustainable tourism experiences across Australia. Competition was high with only 63 grants awarded out of 763 applications.
The following operators will receive a share of $13.1 million as contribution towards new and upgraded accommodation, developing new attractions, experiences and facilities:
- Tree Top Adventure Park, NSW – Ecotourism
- Crowne Plaza Alice Springs, NT – Nature Tourism
- Mount Barney Lodge, QLD – Advanced Ecotourism, Climate Action Business and Green Travel Leader
- BIG4 Atherton Woodlands Tourist Park, QLD – Nature Tourism
- Capricorn Caves, QLD – Advanced Ecotourism and Green Travel Leader
- Kingfisher Bay Resort and Village, QLD – Advanced Ecotourism and Green Travel Leader
- The Maria Island Walk, TAS – Advanced Ecotourism and Climate Action Business
- Conservation Volunteers, National – Advanced Ecotourism, Ecotourism and Climate Action Business
- Eco Beach Broome, WA – Advanced Ecotourism
We look forward to working with operators develop their plans and deliver exciting, new sustainable visitor experiences. The full list of successful applicants is available here.