Only three days until the launch of the T-QUAL Tick Race!
Three bloggers and an instagrammer will travel around Australia experiencing T-QUAL endorsed attractions, accommodation and restaurants and will battle it out in fun challenges along the journey to win points and receive clues about their next destination.
Congratulations to our three lucky certified tourism operators who have been selected to participate in the campaign:
- Life’s An Adventure, NSW – Ecotourism certified
- Riverlife Adventure Centre, QLD – Nature Tourism certified
- Venture North Australia, NT – Advanced Ecotourism and ROC certified
The campaign follows last year’s T-QUAL Tour with T-QUAL ambassador and renowned chef Matt Moran experiencing and promoting quality tourism around Australia. This year’s campaign will continue to drive awareness of the T-QUAL Tick and educate consumers on the benefits of looking for it when booking their next holiday.
All our ECO and ROC certified operators are entitled to get the T-QUAL Tick.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates about our participating operators!
You can also follow all the T-QUAL Tick Race blog posts:
- Natalie Birt at Mummy Smiles – twitter @MummySmiles, Facebook and Instagram @mummysmiles
- Caroline Makepeace at yTravel blog – twitter @yTravelBlog, Facebook , Instagram @ytravelblogand Pinterest (@yTravelBlog)
- Sarah at A Beach Cottage – twitter @abeachcottage, Facebook and Instagram @abeachcottage
- Lauren Bath on Instagram @laurenepbath and Facebook