Register for the ecoBiz Network forum, which will be held on Wednesday 26th September 2012. The focus will be on the food service industry. It looks at seasonal food, supply chains and new technologies, as well free and cheap ways to reduce money spent on energy, water and waste bills. There will be tips on how to generate loyal customers, attract reliable staff and dish-up delicious, low-impact food.
It is a great opportunity for networking and is useful for improving business sustainability. The forum is appealing to:
• Owners and managers of hospitality businesses
• Caterers and food stall holders
• Chefs, cooks and kitchen hands
• Food and beverage managers
• Maître d’s, sommeliers and wait staff
• Aged-care facility kitchen staff and managers
• Resort and hotel food service staff and engineers
• School, college and university canteen managers
• Hospital kitchen staff and managers
• Shopping centre and complex managers
• Accountants and office managers
• Wholesalers and retailers
• Charities, non-government organisations and welfare groups
• RSL and sports club kitchen managers
• Any business looking to improve their sustainability
Apply before 19 September 2012 and receive an early bird ticket price of $20. Tickets purchased after this date will be priced at $40.
Spaces are limited so apply now!
To find more information about registration, please follow the link.